Human is our key of success – Coteccons Group’s human resources are considered the most valuable assets. We therefore pay continuous attention in building up a team of professional managers and staffs for the purpose of sustainable development.
Coteccons objectively evaluate contributions from each staff in order to increase the awareness of individual roles in forming corporate culture, continuous learning, innovation, diligence and integrity. Personnel Policy is always improved to ensure staffs have the best working conditions:
1. Working Conditions
– Coteccons cares staffs’ working conditions: allocate clean well-ventilated convenient locations; provide sufficiently equipment; supply uniforms for all staffs and personal protective equipment for staffs working on site.
– Professional and dynamic working environments where personal competence can be shown and nurtured. Staffs are always supported and guided by their superiors, coordinated by colleagues and relevant departments for the shared sake of corporate development.
2. Employment Policy
– Total working time: 44 hours/week.
– Holiday, annual leaves and other leaves comply with Labor Code.
– Coteccons staffs at work have to wear uniforms and comply with the following requirements:
- Be responsible, internal solidary to fulfil assigned duties.
- Fully comply with assignment and mobilization from superiors.
- Report fully and exactly about assigned duties. Consult instructions from superior when facing work difficulties for timely solutions.
- Officer is prohibited from abusing authority to receive commissions from any parties in any forms which cause damages to Coteccons ‘s image and reputation.
- Do not use Coteccons ’s name for personal purposes. Work cheating which causes losses and damages to Coteccons ‘s benefits and assets is prohibited.
- Information disclosure, document take-away, providing information to external parties without approval are prohibited.
- Do not disclose Coteccons ‘s business secrets.
- Personal incomes are based on appraisal of direct superior and executives. Disclosure of personal income is therefore prohibited.
– Remuneration policy is built on the ground of assigned duties and performance thereof.
– Wage raise will be carried out periodically on the ground of performance and appraisal of direct superior.
– In addition to wages, Coteccons will award bonus to motivate working spirit: holiday bonus, new year bonus and bonus on duty achievement.
4. Social Insurance
– Deposit for social insurance, medical insurance will comply with current legal requirements. Regimes of maternity, work-accident insurance, unemployment allowances will base on legal requirements.
– In addition to required insurances, Coteccons will consider the following insurances:
- Total health insurance. Depending on positions and remote working conditions, Coteccons consider the application of total health insurance for family members.
- Insurance for abroad business trips.
– In order to build up a team of know-how staffs who are professional and work-ethical, every year, Coteccons will create a training plan in accordance with Coteccons development strategy.
- Integration: New staffs will attend Integration Course to have a general understanding of the establishment and development of Coteccons, regulations, procedures and Coteccons cultures so that they can immediately integrate with colleagues and works. New supervisor will be trained with technical materials.
- Manager training: Potential staffs will be nominated to Potential Leader Club, attend leading skill classes, managerial courses, planning presentation and other skill training.
- Indoor training: indoor training will be carried out frequently. Experts will be invited to these training classes. Attention is paid to internal training where superiors will train subordinates to perfect and upgrade professions.
- Soft skill training: staffs will also be trained on soft skills such as interaction, presentation, negotiation … to increase their confidence and working success.
- Short-term abroad training: Based on work demand, Coteccons will consider the nomination for training at advanced economies.
6. Allowances, welfare and treatment
– Coteccons has sufficient allowances to ensure staffs’ duty fulfillment: allowances for meals, telephone, business trip etc.
– Vacation: Coteccons organized annual vacation domestically and internationally for staffs to refresh labor and unify staffs.
– Annual medical check: Coteccons organized annual general medical check for staffs. Fees are paid by Coteccons.
– Sporting events: Coteccons sporting events are organized every year for staffs to compete and interact within Coteccons Group.
– Physical and psychological care to staffs: hold meeting and giving for staffs on traditional holidays; gifts to staffs’ children on Children Day (June 1); gifts to excellent performance of staffs’ children.
– Stock: Employee Stock Ownership Program will be applied to selected staffs. Quantities depend on work experience, position and contribution of staffs as ranked by Bonus Commission and approved by Board of Directors.
– Buy apartment at preferred rates: Staffs are considered for preferred purchase of apartments which are bought from Coteccons at better prices.