OUR EXPERIENCE DRIVES US FORWARD

Coteccons tops out One Verandah project

22/06/2019 16:30

One Verandah project is topped out on schedule after 12 months of construction. Currently, Coteccons is implementing finishing works, committing to meet the progress of handing over apartments to the developer’s clients.

On June 22nd 2019, Coteccons cooperated with developer Mapletree to organize the topping-out ceremony of One Verandah project in Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, HCMC. The ceremony was attended by representatives of developer Mapletree, general contractor Coteccons and construction teams participating in the project. Mr. Lee Seng Chee – General Director of Mapletree Vietnam shared that: "One Verandah is a high-class apartment project that plays an important role in the development plan of the group. We are proud to have completed the structure in accordance with the proposed schedule".

 
IMG_9111
 

 

One Veranda project is located on a land area of 1.7 hectares, with a gross floor area of 110,000 m2. The whole project has a scale of 3 high-rise apartment blocks with 23 floors. One Verandah project has an impressive design.  More than 70% of apartments have a direct view of Saigon River and the remaining 30% looking toward the city center. The project has won two awards "Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design” and “Best High End Condo Landscape Architectural Design” at the Vietnam Property Awards 2018.

DCIM101MEDIADJI_0149.JPG

In addition to the above features, One Verandah has developed more than 30 utilities in the 3rd floor with a total area of up to 8,000 m2. Featured internal facilities include Olympic-standard swimming pool, gym, jogging track, herbal garden library, children's playground…Functional spaces and a variety of convenient, modern facilities are built to connect the community, bringing people together in a relaxed and comfortable space.

IMG_9220

The convenient location is also a highlight of the project. With all infrastructure projects that are in progress of construction, it will take residents at the project only a few minutes to transfer into center of the city. One Verandah project was quickly absorbed by the market through the success of two launches. Typically, at the event on June 30th 2018, all 249 apartments were sold after only a few hours of introduction.

After the topping-out ceremony, the site management team will carry out the next finishing works to hand over the project on schedule. The project is expected to be completed in February 2020.

[Project] Dự án One Verandah ngày cất nóc



Related topics


Coteccons’ M&E brand goes to Myanmar market

In early August 2019, Coteccons was officially assigned the M&E package of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Myanmar Center Project Phase 2 in Yangon city, Myanmar.

Detail
Coteccons completes the steel bridge connecting Block B and C of Diamond Lotus project

On July 30th 2019, Coteccons completed construction of a steel bridge connecting Block B and C of Diamond Lotus project in District 8, Ho Chi Minh City.

Detail
Coteccons tops out P8, P9 Tower of Vinhomes Ocean Park Project

On July 31st 2019, Coteccons cooperated with the developer Vingroup to top out P8, P9 Tower of Vinhomes Ocean Park project in Da Ton commune, Gia Lam district, Hanoi.

Detail

Project information

Friendship Tower

31 Le Duan St, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC

ManWah Timberland Factory

Khanh Binh commune, Tan Uyen district, Binh Duong province.

Tay Ho View

58 Tay Ho Street, Quang An Ward, Tay Ho District, Ha Noi 

29B Nguyen Dinh Chieu

29B Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC

One Verandah

Thanh My Loi Ward, Thu Thiem Residential Area, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City

Đà Nẵng Times Square – Condotel

Vo Nguyen Giap St., Phuoc My ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang city

Grandeur Palace – Đinh Tiên Hoàng

29 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Ward 3, Binh Thanh district, HCMC

Pullman Hai Phong

12 Tran Phu street, Hai Phong city

Meiko

Lô CN9, KCN Thạch Thất – Quốc Oai, Phùng Xá, Thạch Thất, Hà Nội


Market news